Local Vaccination Resources
To help keep the community informed, my office is providing local COVID-19 informational links to meet the needs of the community and protect public health.
While vaccines are now being distributed, everyone should continue to wear a face covering, maintains six feet distance from anyone outside of their household, washes their hands regularly, and stays home as much as possible. People are also urged to avoid public gatherings where people are in close proximity, unable to remain six feet apart, cheering and shouting, especially without face coverings. If you are even mildly sick or think you were exposed to someone with COVID-19, stay home and away from others, and consider being tested for the virus.
FREE COVID-19 TESTING AND VACCINATION IN THE COUNTY OF LOS ANGELES
Testing - County of Los Angeles
Vaccine - California Department of Public Health
Vaccine - Veteran Affairs Locations
Vaccine - County of Los Angeles Public Health
Vaccine/Testing - Rite Aid Pharmacy
Vaccine/Testing - CVS Pharmacy
Vaccine/Testing - Ralphs Pharmacies
Vaccine/Testing - Albertsons Companies Pharmacy
Vaccines - Walgreeens
COVID-19 Vaccinations are FREE For Everyone Regardless of Financial or Immigration Status.
To learn more about how to make an appointment, preparing for your appointment and after vaccination, please go to: COVID-19 Vaccine Vaccination Appointments.
- Department Of Public Social Services (DPSS) Offers Assistance for Medi-Cal health insurance, CalFresh food assistance, CalWORKs cash assistance for families, and general relief cash assistance and also offer social service programs such as to individuals who are experiencing homelessness, domestic violence, substance use disorders as well as others. For more information, please go to: dpss.lacounty.gov
- Southern California Edison Utility Programs For Residents:
- SoCal Gas Company Utility Programs for Residents:
- Gas Bill Relief Grant (877) 238-0092
- Medical Baseline Allowance Program (800) 427-2200
- RES DI FREE Home Weatherization Program ACS Group (562) 464-0880 (Lic. No. 667206 Authorized Contractor)
- Meal Programs
- Los Angeles Regional Food Bank for all in need: (323) 234-3030
- County of Los Angeles Food Resources
- WIC (Women, Infants and Children) Health Program Provides Food Vouchers to low income families with children 5 years old and under. 1-888-WIC-WORKS
- CalFresh is the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) Provides Financial Assistance to low-income families. (877) 847-3663
If You Feel Anxious, Stressed, Worried, Sad, Bored, Depressed, Lonely or Frustrated
Due to your current circumstance possibly caused by the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak as it is changing life for all of us, please use these valuable resources below for emotional support and well-being to help yourself and to help others by going to: https://covid19.ca.gov/resources-for-emotional-support-and-well-being/
- 24-hour Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-8255 or text 838255
- 24-hour Domestic Violence Hotline: 800-799-7233 or click Chat Now
- Call 911 if you or the person you are helping is in immediate danger.
If You Are Experiencing High Fever, Along With Dry Cough And Fatigue, Call Your Health Provider Immediately
for professional advice and recommendations, especially those with underlying health conditions, the elderly and pregnant women.
Please continue to follow the recommendations of public health experts to avoid the spread of COVID-19 by
wearing a face mask, washing your hands often; clean and disinfect surfaces regularly; stay a safe distance from one another;
stay home if you are ill; avoid others who are or if you are ill; and cover coughs and sneezes.