State Senator Ed Hernandez invites you to join Barrio Action & VSP for free Vision Exams.
Thursday, October 27, 2011 • 9 am - 5 pm
Barrio Action Youth & Family Center
4927 Huntington Drive, Suite 200 • Los Angeles
Exam and glasses are free for eligible participants
- Must meet low-income eligibility guidelines
- Is not enrolled in Medicaid or any other vision insurance
- Is a us citizen or documented immigrant with a Social Security number (ssn);
- If an ssn is not available, the individual cannot use the vsp program number
- Hasn’t used the vsp program during the last 12 months;
- Lost, stolen or broken replacement glasses are not covered
Limited space available. For more information or to rsvp, contact Pedro Salcido with Senator Ed Hernandez’s office at 626.430.2499.